I recently discovered the beauty that is e.l.f. (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics. I had heard of it in the past and even visited their website, but never really paid much attention to it. I had even seen their products in discount stores such as Burlington Coat Factory, which led me to believe it was a crappy brand. Well, I was wrong! This is my new obsession. Not only is the makeup extremely cheap (they have things for $1!) but it is actually decent quality. If you sign up for their email list, they constantly send all kinds of discounts and free shipping offers. I recently spent $15 got free shipping and 8 items! You really can’t beat that. So if you are into makeup like I am, I definitely recommend that you try some of their products out for a test drive.So far I have purchased the:
- Complete Coverage Concealer in dark – $3 – so far so good with this. It gives good coverage and comes with four shades in one palette, but I only use one because the other three are too dark
- Essentials Train Case in burgundy – $12 – I like this bag because it fits all of my makeup and it also comes with a mirror
- Essentials Eye Shadow Palette Limited Edition in Natural – $3 – You really cannot beat this for the price, I love it! It comes with 6 natural colors.
And here is the $15 purchase that I mentioned above, haven’t gotten the items yet, but I will update you when I receive them!
- Brightening Eye Liner in Black – $1
- Therapeutic Conditioning Balm Blackberry Creme – $1
- Earth & Water Mascara Duo in Noire -$1
- Brow Comb + Brush – $1
- Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed – $1
- New Moisture Care Lip Color Cherry Tart – $1
- Brush Shampoo – $3
- Mineral Infused Face Primer – $6
Check them out!