This month’s ipsy glam bag was so awesome. The the theme was “Spring Fling”. Most of the products were full sized and well known brands. Not sure how the company can afford to provide us with these items when we only pay $10 a month, but I am not complaining!
- yaby concealer refills in Pecan
- Zoya Nail Polish in Blu (full size)
- Pacifica perfume Roll-On in Island Vanilla (full size)
- Mirabella Colour Sheers in Pixie (a sheer orangey color)
- Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink (goes on sheer, very slight hint of pink)
- Bonus: Urban Decay Moondust eye shadow in Moonspoon (full size)
The concealer is actually not too bad, but I don’t really use concealer on a daily basis. I haven’t tried the Zoya nail polish yet because the color is really light for me, but I will post a blog when I do try it out! The perfume is good but I don’t normally use vanilla scents. The Mirabella lipstick goes on sheer with a slight tint of orange/coral and the Juice Beauty gloss is a sheer light pink. The Urban Decay eye shadow was a nice surprise. I love Urband Decay shadows because they a very pigmented and last a long time. The one I received is a silvery color, but I have to tried it yet.